If you really want to declutter for this year try throwing away Doubt, Worry, Regret, Bad Feelings & Fear. Try replacing them with Faith, Hope & Prayer!
- Smaller portions.
- Increase exercise.
- Adjust all recipes for less fat & sugar.
- Most good, healthy meals don’t take many ingredients or need to be complicated.
- Omit or decrease dressings, sauces & gravies.
- Do not fry your foods, ever! I have cooked frozen southern style hash browns in my toaster oven with no oil a few times. I will sometimes coat them with a teaspoon but cooking in oil adds many unneeded calories.
- I am not a raw vegetable cruncher. Adjusted snacks to healthy choices of just small piece of cheese, teaspoon peanut butter, Harvest Snaps, Creative Snacks Co Almond Clusters & dark chocolate.
Always remember that cutting things down is not only healthier for you but saves you money as well.