There’s so many!!!!
If you get bored or need a change from the usual rainy day stuff like reading, watching a movie, working on your hobby or playing Spider Solitaire on you computer, no computers allowed!
Try a few of these:
- If you’re usually a fine artist, try coloring with crayons or maybe oil pastels.
- Take a field trip to a local gallery, museum or arboretum.
- Practice dancing, any kind, unless it’s your usual.
- If you’re not alone, see if others will join you in a card or board game.
- Research a place to take a class in something you’ve always wanted to learn.
- Play with some recipes to see how you could change them up next time you cook.
- Read through your recipe books to find interesting info you didn’t know before.
- Work on a word search or crossword puzzle.
- Sit by a window, or somewhere out of the rain, and look and listen to the nature around you.
- Hand write anything. A letter to a friend, thank you note, letter to the editor or start a novel!
- Call someone on a regular telephone, if you still have one.
- Take a long bubble bath, till you prune!
- Treat someone that needs or deserves it to a nice lunch.
- Stay in your pajamas all day, it’s raining!
- Put fresh sheets on your bed and make it up beautifully, then take a nap if you’re sleepy.
- Go and get your hair done, do something different!
- Go on a grocery run just to see which local grocers have then best prices, biggest selection and the freshest produce for your future shopping needs.
- Experiment putting on your makeup and video tape it. What you decide to do with it later is up to you.
- Do absolutely nothing! Daydream, stare into space, doze off if you can and don’t feel guilty.
- Write a list of blog post ideas for future posts.
4 thoughts on “Fun Stuff 4 Rainy Days!”
or put on some warm clothes, grab your raincoat and umbrella and head outside ^^ other than that I would love to combine cooking, friends and doing nothing ^^
my favorite will be read a cozy mysteries novel, enjoy a bowl of soup and a cup of coffee, and listen to music.
Sounds like you have your rainy days down to an art! 😉